Tayto Muchos Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: After enjoying the nacho cheese flavor of Muchos and being overwhelmed by how great the smoky chili chicken flavor was, it was time to try Sour Cream & Onion. They came in the same taco or quesadilla-like shapes and had a base made from wheat, corn and potato.
The surfaces of the hollow chips generally looked like tortilla chips, with some whitish powder on the surfaces. They were formed into semicircular shapes, with three wedge-shaped divisions. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a somewhat surprising taste, as it was more like a zesty ranch flavor than sour cream and onion. It was very tasty — not so special as the chicken ones, where I thought I needed to shout about it from the rooftops, but still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild. Slightly creamy, slightly oniony.
From the package: “Tayto Muchos is a crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the Street kitchen of Mexico.” ... “Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavor than a Mexican fiesta. Viva los Muchos!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road