Tayto Muchos Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: After enjoying the nacho cheese flavor of Muchos and being overwhelmed by how great the smoky chili chicken flavor was, it was time to try Sour Cream & Onion. They came in the same taco or quesadilla-like shapes and had a base made from wheat, corn and potato.
The surfaces of the hollow chips generally looked like tortilla chips, with some whitish powder on the surfaces. They were formed into semicircular shapes, with three wedge-shaped divisions. I crunched in to find a light crunch and a somewhat surprising taste, as it was more like a zesty ranch flavor than sour cream and onion. It was very tasty — not so special as the chicken ones, where I thought I needed to shout about it from the rooftops, but still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild. Slightly creamy, slightly oniony.
From the package: “Tayto Muchos is a crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the Street kitchen of Mexico.” ... “Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavor than a Mexican fiesta. Viva los Muchos!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road