Tayto Muchos Smokey Chilli Chicken
Taste test: These snacks had the same taco or quesadilla-like shapes as the nacho cheese version of Muchos, but this time the flavor description had my mouth watering before I even opened the bag.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and a nice chicken-like taste on the first bite, with the smokiness and chili peppers arriving soon after, plus a moderate heat sticking around for a lingering aftertaste. This was one very tasty snack, great flavor!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really intense and rich, and it seemed to hit all the notes of smoky, chili and chicken.
From the package: “Tayto Muchos is a crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the Street kitchen of Mexico.” ... “Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavor than a Mexican fiesta. Viva los Muchos!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road