Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
Taste test: These hollow, corn-based snacks were shaped kind of like tacos, but for some reason they also pressed them in two places so that they would be divided into three wedge-shaped thirds-of-tacos (kind of like how quesadilla are cut sometimes for serving).
The attempt to alter the shape was only successful for about half of the pieces, and the ones where it didn't hold were puffier and looked even more like tacos. The surfaces had various shades of orange and light yellow, plus some of the black spots typical of tortilla chips.
I crunched in to find a dull crunch and a very not-dull taste, with a nice explosion of spices. The taste was reasonably like a seasoned taco, much more than just the nacho cheese that was the official flavor name. Tasty and addictive!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cheese and spicy seasonings.
From the package: “Tayto Muchos is a crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the Street kitchen of Mexico.” ... “Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavor than a Mexican fiesta. Viva los Muchos!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road