Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
Taste test: These hollow, corn-based snacks were shaped kind of like tacos, but for some reason they also pressed them in two places so that they would be divided into three wedge-shaped thirds-of-tacos (kind of like how quesadilla are cut sometimes for serving).
The attempt to alter the shape was only successful for about half of the pieces, and the ones where it didn't hold were puffier and looked even more like tacos. The surfaces had various shades of orange and light yellow, plus some of the black spots typical of tortilla chips.
I crunched in to find a dull crunch and a very not-dull taste, with a nice explosion of spices. The taste was reasonably like a seasoned taco, much more than just the nacho cheese that was the official flavor name. Tasty and addictive!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cheese and spicy seasonings.
From the package: “Tayto Muchos is a crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the Street kitchen of Mexico.” ... “Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavor than a Mexican fiesta. Viva los Muchos!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (131 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road