The Tayto Craft Hand Cooked Crisps Causeway Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: This fancier take on the standard Tayto vinegar chips came in wiggly shapes with some bubbles embedded inside. The surfaces had a light yellow color, and there was lots of purplish skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a solid crunch and tasty vinegar flavor, not super strong, but most definitely still vinegar. Some chips work well with the combination of potato and vinegar, but I could hardly notice the taste of the potato this time. Good, but not a taste standout.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell, some zing to it.
From the package: “Tayto have been making the finest crisps over 60 years and we are proud to bring you our range of traditional hand crafted crisps. Each bag has been lovingly crafted and the range of flavours have been carefully selected for your enjoyment by our team of highly experienced crisp curators here at Tayto Castle. Enjoy!” ... “This pack contains a minimum of 3 servings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road