The Tayto Craft Hand Cooked Crisps Causeway Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Flavour
Taste test: This fancier take on the standard Tayto vinegar chips came in wiggly shapes with some bubbles embedded inside. The surfaces had a light yellow color, and there was lots of purplish skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find a solid crunch and tasty vinegar flavor, not super strong, but most definitely still vinegar. Some chips work well with the combination of potato and vinegar, but I could hardly notice the taste of the potato this time. Good, but not a taste standout.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong vinegar smell, some zing to it.
From the package: “Tayto have been making the finest crisps over 60 years and we are proud to bring you our range of traditional hand crafted crisps. Each bag has been lovingly crafted and the range of flavours have been carefully selected for your enjoyment by our team of highly experienced crisp curators here at Tayto Castle. Enjoy!” ... “This pack contains a minimum of 3 servings.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road