The Tayto Craft Hand Cooked Crisps Vintage Irish Cheddar & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These chips had wiggly shapes with lots of skin around the edges, and the surfaces had a nice golden yellow color with various levels of browning.
I crunched in to find a strong, loud, crisp crunch and an explosion of flavor — at least by cheese & onion crisp standards. Most of the Irish cheese & onion crisps are pretty subtle, particularly about the cheese part, but these were strong on both cheddar and onion. A nice mix of cheese, onion and potato, very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony.
From the package: “Tayto have been making the finest crisps over 60 years and we are proud to bring you our range of traditional hand crafted crisps. Each bag has been lovingly crafted and the range of flavours have been carefully selected for your enjoyment by our team of highly experienced crisp curators here at Tayto Castle. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (105 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road