The Tayto Craft Hand Cooked Crisps Vintage Irish Cheddar & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These chips had wiggly shapes with lots of skin around the edges, and the surfaces had a nice golden yellow color with various levels of browning.
I crunched in to find a strong, loud, crisp crunch and an explosion of flavor — at least by cheese & onion crisp standards. Most of the Irish cheese & onion crisps are pretty subtle, particularly about the cheese part, but these were strong on both cheddar and onion. A nice mix of cheese, onion and potato, very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony.
From the package: “Tayto have been making the finest crisps over 60 years and we are proud to bring you our range of traditional hand crafted crisps. Each bag has been lovingly crafted and the range of flavours have been carefully selected for your enjoyment by our team of highly experienced crisp curators here at Tayto Castle. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road