Tayto Craft Hand Cooked Crisps Vintage Irish Cheddar & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These chips had wiggly shapes with lots of skin around the edges, and the surfaces had a nice golden yellow color with various levels of browning.
I crunched in to find a strong, loud, crisp crunch and an explosion of flavor — at least by cheese & onion crisp standards. Most of the Irish cheese & onion crisps are pretty subtle, particularly about the cheese part, but these were strong on both cheddar and onion. A nice mix of cheese, onion and potato, very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oniony.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (101 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road