Tayto Bistro Crushed Sea Salt & Aged Vinegar Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes and a golden yellow color, with some areas of skin on the edges, including some that were quite dark.
I crunched in to find a tasty mix of potato and vinegar with a lot of flavor and a little zing. The texture was very nicely crisp, with a fairly thick cut. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Middling strength vinegar smell.
From the package: “Hand cooked crisps” ... “Gluten free” ... “The finest potatoes are selected, then delicately sliced and slowly cooked in 100% Pure Sunflower Oil. When cooked to perfection, a delicious Crushed Sea Salt & Aged Vinegar flavour is added”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road