Tayto Bistro Crushed Sea Salt & Aged Vinegar Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes and a golden yellow color, with some areas of skin on the edges, including some that were quite dark.
I crunched in to find a tasty mix of potato and vinegar with a lot of flavor and a little zing. The texture was very nicely crisp, with a fairly thick cut. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Middling strength vinegar smell.
From the package: “Hand cooked crisps” ... “Gluten free” ... “The finest potatoes are selected, then delicately sliced and slowly cooked in 100% Pure Sunflower Oil. When cooked to perfection, a delicious Crushed Sea Salt & Aged Vinegar flavour is added”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road