Tayto Bistro Crushed Sea Salt & Aged Malt Vinegar Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato chips had a strong yellow color, with minimally wiggly shapes and some skin around their edges. Some of the chips had large bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with lots of potato and vinegar flavor. The zing of the vinegar was strong enough but not super-strong, and the mix of vinegar, potatoes and sea salt was quite tasty, with a somewhat broader flavor than your typical vinegar chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Tayto Bistro crisps are the proud result of a dedicated, search for excellence and true inspiration. The finest potatoes are selected, then delicately sliced and slowly cooked in 100% Pure Sunflower Oil. When cooked to perfection, a delicious Crushed Sea Salt & Aged Malt Vinegar flavour is added. These extra crunchy, hand-cooked crisps are totally irresistible.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road