Tayto Bistro Mature Irish Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion Flavour Potato Crisps
Taste test: These chips were smallish and irregularly shaped, with colors on their surfaces ranging from yellow to brownish, plus bubbles embedded into some chips.
There were some large bits of seasoning on the surfaces. When I bit in, I was surprised by how soft the crunch was, as it was atypical for kettle-cooked chips, but the chips did have a pretty good cheese and onion flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good toasted onion smell.
From the package: “Hand Cooked Artisan Crisps” ... “Tayto Bistro crisps are the proud result of a dedicated, search for excellence and true inspiration. The finest potatoes are selected, then delicately sliced and slowly cooked in 100% Pure Sunflower Oil. When cooked to perfection, a Mature Irish Cheddar Cheese and Spring Onion flavour is added. These extra crunchy, hand-cooked crisps are totally irresistible.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road