Bikers Spicy Flavour
Taste test: I'm a bicycle enthusiast, so I was hoping that these snacks would be shaped like bicycles. I opened the smallish bag to find that they were not; instead, they were shaped like six-spoke wheels. Aside from the fact that very few bicycles have six-spoke wheels, and that they didn't really resemble bike wheels, it's great that they at least tried to make a bicycle snack.
The corn-based snacks ranged in size and were generally about an inch and half in diameter and fairly thick, with a bright orange/yellow color. I crunched in to find a nice crunch, fairly solid but not hard, with average crispness and an intense flavor — tangy, spicy, slightly sweet and mildly hot. Pretty good. Not a good enough taste that I'd go out of my way to find again, but probably a fun gift for a snacking cyclist.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sort of loosely pickle-like smell.
From the package: “Corn Snacks” ... “Baked not fried” ... “Spicy flavour corn snacks with sugar and sweetener”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road