Tawan Shrimp Crisps
Taste test: These small chips were thick and triangular in shape, with curvy surfaces and a light beige overall color, plus some orange seasoning.
They looked thick and foamy, similar to many other Asian chips, but they were actually far better, as they were also very crisp. They had a light feel, with a tasty tangy flavor, plus a nice hot aftertaste. Great texture, and very nice taste!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy and remotely shrimp-like but not bad.
From the package: “Tapioca Starch 47%, Vegetable Oil 28%, Wheat Flour 16.5%, Seasoning 6.5%” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road