Tawan Ayutthaya Tom Yum Goong Crisps
Taste test: These triangular chips had a very nice crispness, as they were not tortilla chips but actually made from tapioca starch, giving them a much lighter feel.
We crunched in to find that they had lots and lots of seafood flavor, with both shrimp and fish included, plus some nice hot spices. They really did taste like a spicy seafood broth, similar to their namesake Thai hot and sour soup, Tom Yum Goong. Most of our tasters weren't even willing to try these, but those who were ended up liking them and eating many chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy seafood smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (63 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road