Tavern Style Seasoned Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were very wiggly and bubbly, with some folded-over chips and light-colored skin on some edges.
Colorwise, they had an orange glow, plus some bits of black pepper on the surfaces. Upon biting in, there was a very hard crunch and lots of strong seasoning, tangy though not actually hot, with black pepper most noticeable at the end. Our tasters enjoyed eating them as they sipped some beers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of seasonings, with black pepper most noticeable, but definitely some other spices in there.
From the package: “What are Tavern chips? Thick and crunchy kettle cooked potato chips (beer's trusty sidekick). Expertly seasoned and finely crafted with ye olde tradition for great taste from start to finish. Happy Hour starts now. How do I eat Tavern chips? Crack open a bag, grab your favorite beverage (preferably beer), eat and enjoy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road