Tato Skins Cheddar & Bacon Flavor Potato Snack Chips
Taste test: At first you don't taste the cheddar or the bacon, but after a few crunches you eventually get both flavors.
Good crunch, not too greasy like a potato chip..
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Doesn't smell like cheddar or bacon, but more like a burnt potato.
From the package: “Tato Skins potato snack chips are great as a filling snack on the go or for a serious snack attack at home. Try warming Tato Skins in the oven or microwave, then top 'em with all your favoriites like cheese, salsa or guacamole for a snack your whole family will love.” (We rushed to the kitchen to try out this recipe. When they're warm they're actually not that bad either.) ... “Tato Skins® snack chips have been made with pride in Bluffton, Indiana for nearly twenty years. On behalf of all of us here at Wabash Foods, thank you for buying our product.”
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road