Taters Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a very thick coating of chocolate on them.
In fact, it was so thick that not all of the chips looked like ripple chips, as the chocolate completely filled in the area between the ripples in many cases. The milk chocolate was excellent, as it was rich, creamy and delicious. After biting in, the chips themselves looked very thin when compared to the thickness of the chocolate. I couldn't even notice the taste of the potato at first, but after eating a few of these I was able to discern a nice slight potato taste and saltiness to contrast with the chocolate. The chips also added a slight crunch when biting in. These were great, as the folks at Taters somehow managed to accomplish the impressive feat of improving the potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “From Idaho”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Taters LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by David Ferranti. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road