Tasto Salt and Sour Flavored Potato Chips Flat Cut
Taste test: These potato chips from Thailand came in a Netherlands-themed, bag, with the word "Netherlands" at the top and a picture that included three windmills. Those details aside, I'm not sure what these chips had to do with the Netherlands. The chips looked like ordinary potato chips, with a pale yellow color, some exposed skin on just a few of the chips, and just a little bit of some sort of light-colored powder on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that the chips were not particularly salty or sour, but really more subtly sweet, with probably some salt also to bring out the potato flavor. Very tasty. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road