Tasto Pla Sam Rod Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were supposed to taste like a Thai recipe for fried fish with a spicy sauce. The chips had a nice golden yellow color, with a bit of seasoning powder visible and some small bits of skin on the edges of some chips.
We crunched in to find that the chips were crisp, crunch and quite tasty, with a sweet and slightly hot chili pepper sauce taste at first that grew hotter in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet chili sauce sort of smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road