Tasto Pla Sam Rod Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were supposed to taste like a Thai recipe for fried fish with a spicy sauce. The chips had a nice golden yellow color, with a bit of seasoning powder visible and some small bits of skin on the edges of some chips.
We crunched in to find that the chips were crisp, crunch and quite tasty, with a sweet and slightly hot chili pepper sauce taste at first that grew hotter in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet chili sauce sort of smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (55 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Seafood Chips (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road