Tasto Pla Sam Rod Ridge Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were supposed to taste like a Thai recipe for fried fish with a spicy sauce. The chips had a nice golden yellow color, with a bit of seasoning powder visible and some small bits of skin on the edges of some chips.
We crunched in to find that the chips were crisp, crunch and quite tasty, with a sweet and slightly hot chili pepper sauce taste at first that grew hotter in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet chili sauce sort of smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (61 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (142 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road