Tasto Kimchi Hot Plate Flavored Potato Chips Ridge Cut
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a thick cut and were light orange in color, with bits of skin around the edges of some chips and not much flavor seasoning visible.
I crunched in to find that they were quite tasty, with a mild mix of Korean seasonings that was just spicy enough to let the potato taste come through while enhancing it with a great taste. It was tangy but not actually hot, though there was just a bit of heat in the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild smell, reminds me of a spicy noodle soup.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Kimchi (3 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road