Tasto Extreme Wasabi Shake Potato Chips
Taste test: When we opened this bag, we saw what looked like ordinary potato chips, but as wasabi fans, we were eager to find out what all of the "extreme wasabi shake" hype was about.
We crunched in and tasted quite a bit of wasabi flavoring. It gave a quick kick of wasabi but didn't really stay around for an extended burn, and our tasters liked it a lot. Then after going back to the bag for several more chips, we discovered that there was what a flavor packet floating around. It was tricky to get it open, but once we did, we poured the seasoning into the bag and shook it up quite a bit. With the additional seasoning, the flavor got even more intense, as the wasabi was sharper and had a bit more heat. It was quite tasty with or without the extra packet, but certainly a bit more interesting with it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Chinese restaurant.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1077 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road