Tasto Extreme Wasabi Shake Potato Chips
Taste test: When we opened this bag, we saw what looked like ordinary potato chips, but as wasabi fans, we were eager to find out what all of the "extreme wasabi shake" hype was about.
We crunched in and tasted quite a bit of wasabi flavoring. It gave a quick kick of wasabi but didn't really stay around for an extended burn, and our tasters liked it a lot. Then after going back to the bag for several more chips, we discovered that there was what a flavor packet floating around. It was tricky to get it open, but once we did, we poured the seasoning into the bag and shook it up quite a bit. With the additional seasoning, the flavor got even more intense, as the wasabi was sharper and had a bit more heat. It was quite tasty with or without the extra packet, but certainly a bit more interesting with it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Chinese restaurant.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road