Tasto Crab Curry Flavored Potato Chips Ridge Cut
Taste test: These potato chips were yellow and had narrow ripples, without any seasoning resembling curry on their surfaces.
When I crunched in, I could definitely taste crab, and the crab flavor was stronger than the small amount of curry. It really did taste like crabmeat. As I ate more, this trend continued, as the crab got even stronger and the curry didn't. It was a pretty good taste for this seafood eater, but it might have tasted even better with some nice curry heat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild curry smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (58 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road