Tasto Crab Curry Flavored Potato Chips Ridge Cut
Taste test: These potato chips were yellow and had narrow ripples, without any seasoning resembling curry on their surfaces.
When I crunched in, I could definitely taste crab, and the crab flavor was stronger than the small amount of curry. It really did taste like crabmeat. As I ate more, this trend continued, as the crab got even stronger and the curry didn't. It was a pretty good taste for this seafood eater, but it might have tasted even better with some nice curry heat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild curry smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Curry (29 snacks)
- Crab (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road