Tasto Crab Curry Flavored Potato Chips Ridge Cut
Taste test: These potato chips were yellow and had narrow ripples, without any seasoning resembling curry on their surfaces.
When I crunched in, I could definitely taste crab, and the crab flavor was stronger than the small amount of curry. It really did taste like crabmeat. As I ate more, this trend continued, as the crab got even stronger and the curry didn't. It was a pretty good taste for this seafood eater, but it might have tasted even better with some nice curry heat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild curry smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Curry (29 snacks)
- Crab (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road