Tasto Alaska Cool Crab Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These looked like ordinary potato chips, with a medium yellow color and no seasoning visible, but when we crunched in, we found that they tasted as close to the flavor of actual crabmeat as any chips we've tried.
They didn't taste fishy at all, just like the good part of the crab taste. The "cool" part of the flavor came into play as well, as there was definitely some sort of subtle menthol-like effect. A bit strange, but tasty and oddly addictive.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly tangy smell, just a little bit of sweetness beyond the usual potato smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road