Tartufi Jimmy White Truffle & Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips from Italy had somewhat curvy shapes with bubbles embedded inside, a light yellow color and a very light smattering of dark bits on the surfaces.
I bit in to find a good crisp and very nice crunch, with a tasty savory flavor from the truffles. I'm no truffle connoisseur (in fact that only truffles I've eaten might be as flavorings on these chips, the Torres potato chips from Spain and Pipcorn's truffle popcorn) but I did like the taste. A big change from the usual potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, presumably like truffles.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1990 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Truffle Snacks (7 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road