TartufLanghe Pesto Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a thick cut and bumpy, slightly curved shapes with some bubbles embedded inside. The surfaces a strong yellow color generally plus lots of green bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find an oddly inconsistent crunch, loud and solid for some chips, layered and brittle for others. These taste was good, with lots of rich potato and a mild pesto taste, fresh and tasty without being very strong.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild pesto smell, some potato too.
From the package: “Produced in Spain” ... “Ingredients: Potato, sunflower seed oil, olive oil, freeze-dried Genovese Pesto (Genovese Basil 49%, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, pine seeds 9%, Fiore Sardo cheese, garlic from Vessalico) 2.3% (like 5.4% of fresh pesto), potato matodextrin, salt, spinach powder, natural favor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road