Jack 'n Jill Taquitos Spiced Up Flavor
Taste test: These smallish, round chips had a light yellow color, much like Fritos, with some randomly place blackish spots, also much like Fritos. (The black spots were missing from the chips pictured on the bag.) Although the chips were round, most were heavily wiggled (again, much like Fritos!) or even folded over.
We crunched in to find that they were thinner than Fritos, with a very soft crunch and somewhat crisp feel. There was enough of the sweet and tangy Spiced Up flavor that we couldn't taste the corn all that much, as it was overshadowed by the seasoning, but not so much that it was super-tangy or hot. Mild and very tasty, with the slightest, slightest hot aftertaste. Our snackers enjoyed eating these a lot!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild. Not just corn, but not much more.
From the package: “Spice flavored corn chips” … “Sizzle with the zesty ring of thin and crispy chips of Taquitos Spice. Bring it on! Pep up your palate with delicately toasted and fried high grade, sun dried corn grains. Spice up the fun with the distinct bite of chili and enjoy the new experience in corn chip snacks that is unmistakable Taquitos Spice!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at US Supermarket, Elmhurst, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road