Yummies Taqueritos Extremos Hot BBQ
Taste test: This snack, much like the Chile Toreado flavor, consisted of tightly rolled tortilla tubes, with a dull orange color in this case. The other flavor was just moderately hot (but quite good) so with "Hot" right in the flavor name, we were expecting a bit more kick from this one.
We crunched in to find a nice solid crunch and good crispness, with a tangy flavor that didn't really say "barbecue" and lacked much in the way of heat but did taste pretty good. It was heavy on the garlic, but still not quite as rich of as taste as Chile Toreado. There was some minor hot aftertaste, but barely enough to label this as "Hot BBQ."
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like BBQ, nor hot, but a nice unusual mix of spices.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeff and Mary Ann in Nicaragua. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road