Yummies Taqueritos Extremos Chile Toreado
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like Takis, with tortilla chips rolled tightly into tubes, with a dark red seasoning on the outside. The tubes were generally abut to and a half inches long.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid, crisp crunch and a tasty, strong chile and lime flavor, but just a middling level of heat. The flavor wasn't so strong as to overwhelm the good toasted corn flavor, and they mixed together well. Not a super hot one like Takis Fuego but still plenty flavorful. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chile and limes mell.
From the package: “Nuevos” ... “!Conoce nuestro nuevo sabor!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Hot Chips (996 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeff and Mary Ann in Nicaragua. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road