Tangos Tortilla Chips Restaurant Style
Taste test: These tortilla chips were fairly large, with a quarter-circle shape and an overall pale color (far paler than the ones pictured on the bag) with many dark spots on the chips.
Most of the chips had some curl to them, though generally not much, plus they were very large, so they probably would been a bit cumbersome for dipping. We didn't have any salsa handy when we opened the bag, so we ate these plain, and the corn and salt taste was quite good. There was plenty of flavor even in the plain chips to make these quite appealing.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “100% White Corn”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road