Tangos Tortilla Chips Multigrain
Taste test: These mid-size tortilla chips had a pizza wedge sort of shape, with some wiggle to the surface.
There were lots of dark bits embedded in the chips (far more than shown in the picture on the bag). The chips were moderately crunchy, slightly salty and tasted very good. The taste was mostly the same as regular tortilla chips, but there was an extra mix of tastes from the other grains, and I liked it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like corn tortilla chips, but I think I could smell some of the other grains just a bit.
From the package: “Be a Grainiac for Tangos® Multigrain” ... “You can snack hearty and live healthy! Choosing more wholesome snacks, made with whole grains and multigrains, is a good start. Eating sensible portions is another. But no matter what, getting active and staying active is essential. The more you work out, the more your life can become one long, fun-filled party.” ... “Ingredients: Ground Whole Corn, Sunflower Oil, Toasted Corn Germ, Whole Buckwheat Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Sugar, Salt and Buckwheat Fiber.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road