Tangos Tortilla Chips Margarita Lime
Taste test: These large tortilla chips were very light and crispy (though maybe a little too crispy, as a majority of the chips in the bag were broken).
The chips were light in color, with some small bits of green seasoning scattered sparsely throughout. There was definitely some lime among the seasonings, but thankfully, it was nicely balanced with lots of other margarita seasonings, so it was cirtrusy and sour, but also a bit balanced with some sweetness. Pretty good flavored tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, not much lime, but OK.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfecció...welcome to the party. You may have to speak up, because everyone's crunching away on Tangos™ 100% White Corn Tortilla Chips. White corn is the lighter taste with the more tender bite, so you can crunch 'em as is, or make 'em salsational with your favorite salsa.” ... “The Crunch of the Party™ Has Arrived!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road