Tangos Tortilla Chips Habanero Queso
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips looked very similar to Doritos.
The Habanero Queso flavor sounded very enticing, so I was eager to crunch into these chips. When I did, I was surprised by how lightly seasoned they were. They did have a tasty seasoning on them, but not a lot of it, and the seasoning wasn't anywhere near as intense as I expected. (Any salsa or chips with habanero tends to have very serious heat.) When I ate a handful of chips, there was a hot aftertaste that probably came from the habanero, but it wasn't very hot. So these were solid, good, tasty chips, but there was no explosion of flavor here.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Doritos but with a spicy kick.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfección...welcome to the party. Don't be shy. Join the conga line, grab some Tangos™ 100% Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, and dip 'til you drop. Yellow corn is the heartier, sweeter corn with the big bite, so taste will be your tango partner all night long.” ... “The Crunch of the Party™ Has Arrived!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road