Tangos Tortilla Chips Deli Rounds
Taste test: This clear bag contained large, round yellow tortilla chips, many of them bent over or wiggly.
They were crisp and had a good crunch, with a nice corn taste, despite a middling level of salt. I've found that round tortilla chips are good for making nachos, and that's what I did with these, as I poured them onto a plate and added salsa, sour cream and queso sauce. The chips had good strength to pick up those dips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn chip smell. Good.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road