Tangos Tortilla Chips Deli Rounds
Taste test: This clear bag contained large, round yellow tortilla chips, many of them bent over or wiggly.
They were crisp and had a good crunch, with a nice corn taste, despite a middling level of salt. I've found that round tortilla chips are good for making nachos, and that's what I did with these, as I poured them onto a plate and added salsa, sour cream and queso sauce. The chips had good strength to pick up those dips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn chip smell. Good.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road