Tangos Tortilla Chips Cheesy Nacho
Taste test: These triangular chips looked like a virtual clone of Nacho Cheese Doritos, with a similar shape, color and texture.
Doritos are a fine snack to be compared to, but our tasters were consistent in declaring that this version of Tangos was even better than Doritos. Specifically, the crunch was slightly stronger, while retaining very good crispness, and the taste was better. The nacho cheese powder seemed to be fairly similar to Doritos, but the underlying chips had a better, sweeter corn taste. This was a great addition to the universe of cheesy tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Doritos.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfección ... welcome to the party. Don't be shy, join the conga line, grab some Tangos™ 100% Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, and dip 'til you drop. Yellow corn is the heartier, sweeter corn with the big bite, so taste will be your tango partner all night long.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road