Tangos Tortilla Chips Cantina Style
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and wedge-shaped, with many bubbles embedded inside, and most of the chips very wiggly or even folded over.
The chips were much lighter in color than the golden yellow color shown on the bag, as they were pale yellow like most white corn tortilla chips, with patterns on dark spots on most of the chips. These were fairly crunchy and tasted good, with a very salty taste. The size and irregular shapes made them good for scooping up salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fresh corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfección ... welcome to the party. You may have to speak up, because everyone's crunching away on Tangos™ Tortilla Chips. So crunch away, and make 'em salsational with your favorite salsa.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road