Tangos Tortilla Chips Cantina Style
Taste test: These tortilla chips were large and wedge-shaped, with many bubbles embedded inside, and most of the chips very wiggly or even folded over.
The chips were much lighter in color than the golden yellow color shown on the bag, as they were pale yellow like most white corn tortilla chips, with patterns on dark spots on most of the chips. These were fairly crunchy and tasted good, with a very salty taste. The size and irregular shapes made them good for scooping up salsa.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fresh corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfección ... welcome to the party. You may have to speak up, because everyone's crunching away on Tangos™ Tortilla Chips. So crunch away, and make 'em salsational with your favorite salsa.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road