Tangos Tortilla Chips Blue Corn with Sesame Seeds
Taste test: These large triangular tortilla chips were nearly black in color, with lots of sesame seeds visibly embedded within the chips.
(Oddly, most of the chips pictured on the bag had far fewer sesame seeds visible.) They tasted very good, with a pretty good crispness and a great mix of corn and sesame flavor. The printing on the bag mentioned "with sesame seeds" almost as an afterthought, but that's what made these chips really stand apart.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of sesame.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfección...welcome to the party. Break out the snack with class, and you're making a big statement. Dress up your party a little with the deeper, richer style of Tangos® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with sesame seeds. More noble in appearance, and more savory in flavor, these blue chips are bursting with more of what you love in a chip. Listen to your brain and go with the grain — because the goodness of better-for-you ingredients will make you a true Tangos® graniac in no time.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road