Tangos Tortilla Chips Black Bean & Salsa
Taste test: These crunchy, crisp tortilla chips had a mild salsa seasoning on them, with a nice mix of spices, tomato and bean flavors.
It was far from the strongest flavor of the salsa-flavored chips that we've tried, but it was a very nice taste, and our tasters gave these a thumbs-up. The handy thing about salsa-flavored tortilla chips is that you can dip them, and then when you run out of dip, there's still plenty of flavor on the remaining chips, so they probably won't go to waste.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild salsa smell.
From the package: “¡Hola! Perfección...welcome to the party. Don't be shy. Join the conga line, grab some Tangos™ 100% Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, and dip 'til you drop. Yellow corn is the heartier, sweeter corn with the big bite, so taste will be your tango partner all night long.” ... “The Crunch of the Party™ Has Arrived!” ... “3g of fiber per serving”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road