Tangos Tortilla Chips Bite Size
Taste test: These round tortilla chips were a big bigger than most "bite size" chips, at about an inch and three-quarters in diameter, with a pale color and somewhat irregular surfaces.
They had a pretty good crispness and a nice fresh corn taste, helped along by a pretty good helping of salt on most of the chips. The chips weren't big enough to scoop up all that much salsa, but I found that smashing them up and mixing them into a too-thin lentil soup added some substance to the soup.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “The Crunch of the Party™ Has Arrived!” ... “Snack Hearty Let's Party”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road