The rolled-up tortilla chips had a bright orange color, similar to Nacho Cheese Doritos. We crunched in to find a strong mix of very tasty peppers, pretty hot too, but the flavor didn't particularly say Buffalo wings to me. The heat was fairly strong and stayed around quite a while in the lingering aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mix of peppers, more sweet than hot. Not particularly like buffalo sauce.
From the package: “Spicy buffalo tortilla chips artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis (19 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road