The rolled-up tortilla chips had a bright orange color, similar to Nacho Cheese Doritos. We crunched in to find a strong mix of very tasty peppers, pretty hot too, but the flavor didn't particularly say Buffalo wings to me. The heat was fairly strong and stayed around quite a while in the lingering aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mix of peppers, more sweet than hot. Not particularly like buffalo sauce.
From the package: “Spicy buffalo tortilla chips artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis/Taquis (16 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (122 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road