Taste test: This limited edition flavor (released as part of a promotion along with Angry Burger, Lava and Wild) took the usual Takis tightly rolled tube shape and coated it with a dark red/brownish seasoning.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong flavor as chili and lime chips go — we expect strong flavors from Takis — but it wasn't any real standout in flavor, since it was just chili and lime but stronger. As a Limited-edition flavor, I was expecting something far more distinctive. Still good, just disappointing as a fan of Takis and limited-edition flavors.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly typical chili and lime smell.
From the package: “Chipotle and lime tortilla chips artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis/Taquis (18 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road