Taste test: This limited edition flavor (released as part of a promotion along with Angry Burger, Lava and Wild) took the usual Takis tightly rolled tube shape and coated it with a dark red/brownish seasoning.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong flavor as chili and lime chips go — we expect strong flavors from Takis — but it wasn't any real standout in flavor, since it was just chili and lime but stronger. As a Limited-edition flavor, I was expecting something far more distinctive. Still good, just disappointing as a fan of Takis and limited-edition flavors.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly typical chili and lime smell.
From the package: “Chipotle and lime tortilla chips artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis (18 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road