Taste test: These corn snacks had the same rolled-up tortilla shape as the other Takis (and Rollitos) with an intense dark red color.
The "Nitro" name sounded exciting, and the bag promised habanero and lime flavor. That's a formula that led us to be cautious of extreme heat. There was a lot of heat, but not a dangerous level, and it was packed with a ton of flavor and nice solid crunch. The seasoning left lots of red stuff on the fingertips. Our tasters enjoyed these a lot, usually eating just one at a time, as they went well with some cold beer.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Not especially hot, but the spices made the corn smell really good.
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis/Taquis (16 snacks)
- Hot Chips (996 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mexico Lindo Supermarket, Clearwater, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road