Taste test: Four years after launching Taquitos.net to try every bagged salted snack on earth, we've finally found one that actually looks like a taquito.
These miniaturized taquitos-shaped snacks were about an inch and half long, and they were crunchy, spicy and great. They had a hot jalapeño guacamole taste and a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tacos.
From the package: “Solo Barcel fue capaz de darle a Takis el irresistible sabor a guacamole Dosfrutalo ahora en los nuevos Takis huaKamoles la unica tako-botana.” ... “Pequeñas tortilla de maíz enrolladas y fritas sabor huakamoles”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis (19 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Trivia: This bag came with a small Spiderman toy inside.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road