Taste test: Four years after launching Taquitos.net to try every bagged salted snack on earth, we've finally found one that actually looks like a taquito.
These miniaturized taquitos-shaped snacks were about an inch and half long, and they were crunchy, spicy and great. They had a hot jalapeño guacamole taste and a lingering hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tacos.
From the package: “Solo Barcel fue capaz de darle a Takis el irresistible sabor a guacamole Dosfrutalo ahora en los nuevos Takis huaKamoles la unica tako-botana.” ... “Pequeñas tortilla de maíz enrolladas y fritas sabor huakamoles”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis/Taquis (16 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Hot Chips (996 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (22 snacks)
Trivia: This bag came with a small Spiderman toy inside.
This snack was discovered by Nancy in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road