Takis Crunchy Fajita
Taste test: These snacks were tightly rolled-up tortilla chips, seasoned with fajita seasoning, kind of like Taquitos, except smaller and unfilled, or even more like the (seemingly discontinued) Doritos Rollitos. This kind had a dark orange seasoning that looked hot and spicy, though not nearly as intimidating as the bright red Takis Fuego flavor.
I crunched in to find nice crispness and good crunch, with lots of flavoring, but couldn't quite figure out the taste. It seemed remotely like chile and lime at first, but not in a strong way, and then mostly like just the corn chips, but mixed in with a hot aftertaste. The taste definitely didn't say "fajita" to me. So it was OK, but not a standout like the Fuego version.
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like spicy taco powder.
From the package: “Taco flavored corn snack” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis/Taquis (18 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Tubular Tortillas (46 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Associated Supermarkets, Brooklyn. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road