Takis Blue Heat
Taste test: We've been impressed by the strong colors of some Takis varieties, particular the intense red of Fuego, but this one took it to a new level, with a color that you just don't see in snacks. While keeping the same shape as all Takis and offering a tasty hot pepper flavor that wasn't all that different from some others, they applied a blue color that really stood out — first, when taking a peek into the bag, and soon after, on the fingertips, lips and tongue.
The flavor started out with a lot of chili pepper, getting hotter in the aftertaste, but not as hot as Fuego, and without the lime that Takis usually includes. Did we mention it was blue?
Shop: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong hot pepper and corn smell.
From the package: “Hot chili pepper tortilla chips” ... “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Takis on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Takis/Taquis (18 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road