Tai Zu Crispy Noodle Snack Japanese Chicken Juice Flavor
Taste test: This bag contained very thin, golden yellow sticks of various shapes, most somewhat wiggly. The bag was mostly empty, as the noodles only filled about a third of it, but still, there were a whole lot of the tiny pieces.
I grabbed a handful and popped them into my mouth, finding a soft crunch and a mildly spiced chicken flavor. It really did taste a lot like chicken broth. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chicken brother.
From the package: “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road