Tai Zu Crispy Noodle Snack Japanese Chicken Juice Flavor
Taste test: This bag contained very thin, golden yellow sticks of various shapes, most somewhat wiggly. The bag was mostly empty, as the noodles only filled about a third of it, but still, there were a whole lot of the tiny pieces.
I grabbed a handful and popped them into my mouth, finding a soft crunch and a mildly spiced chicken flavor. It really did taste a lot like chicken broth. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chicken brother.
From the package: “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road