The Original Taffel Snacks Broadway Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with narrow ripples that had the occasional bit of green seasoning in them. The chips had some brownish spots here and there, pus some bits of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a solid crunch, with a mild onion flavor. There was maybe a hint of sour cream too, but not much. The most noticeable thing was the crunch — usually a thin, narrow-rippled chip has a fairly soft crunch, or even a medium type of crunch, but this was a level crunchier. More intense sour cream and onion flavoring would have been nice, but these were still good chips, with a different texture than we expected when we saw them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell.
From the package: “More flavor!” ... “Minipussi minipåse 75g”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Finland (5 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road