The Original Taffel Snacks Broadway Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with narrow ripples that had the occasional bit of green seasoning in them. The chips had some brownish spots here and there, pus some bits of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and a solid crunch, with a mild onion flavor. There was maybe a hint of sour cream too, but not much. The most noticeable thing was the crunch — usually a thin, narrow-rippled chip has a fairly soft crunch, or even a medium type of crunch, but this was a level crunchier. More intense sour cream and onion flavoring would have been nice, but these were still good chips, with a different texture than we expected when we saw them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell.
From the package: “More flavor!” ... “Minipussi minipåse 75g”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Finland (5 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (135 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Finland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road