Taco Works Hot Nacho Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips looked pretty much like Doritos, with a similar shape, color and texture (all of which I could see prior to my purchase decision, thanks to the transparent bag), but it was the promise of a "hot nacho" flavor that made me decide to buy.
As it turned out, there was far more heat than nacho cheese flavor, as there was a mild heat to start that grew fairly strong after a few chips. The chips were crisp, and the mix of heat and cheese was very tasty. Good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but maybe a hint of hot sauce.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Soybean Oil andor Sunflower, Seasoning (Salt, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Cheddar Cheese, Cayenne Powder, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Spices, Extractive of Paprika, Natural and Artificial Flavor).
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Taco Works, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Avila Grocery Mercantile & Deli, Avila Beach, California. Review published December 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road