Taco Loco Corn Wheels
Taste test: As the "wheels" name indicated, these tortilla chips were round, and in fact they were fairly large as round tortilla chips go. They had generally a yellow-beige color, with some dark spots, and they were fairly thick.
I crunched in to find that they were very lightly salted, but were packed about as heavily with great corn taste as any tortilla chip, particularly one with so little salt. Most of the pieces had enough wiggle to them to use for scooping up dip, but even without dip, these chips delivered plenty of flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Gourmet Chips” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Taco Loco Products
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Alaskan & Proud Market, Ketchikan, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road