El Sabroso Taco-Litos Guacamole
Taste test: This flavor of Taco-Litos was quite a bit different than the Chile n' Lime and Salsa Picante flavors, in that it wasn't hot and was green, promising instead a very tempting guacamole flavor.
The green was kind of everywhere, as the exterior seasoning was green, plus crunching in revealed that even the interiors of the chips were green. The flavor was somewhat disappointing. It didn't actually taste like guacamole, but people still liked the salty toasted corn taste a lot, and the shape and strong crunch made these fun to eat. So these were kind of like El Sabroso's Guacachip, which also tasted good but promised guac and didn't deliver much of it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like toasted corn, nobody could smell any avocado or guac.
From the package: “Get your flavor on!™” ... “The bold flavor of Guacamole comes from an awesome combo of a savory corn snack with the buttery, rich flavor of real ripe avocados.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road