El Sabroso Taco-Litos Guacamole
Taste test: This flavor of Taco-Litos was quite a bit different than the Chile n' Lime and Salsa Picante flavors, in that it wasn't hot and was green, promising instead a very tempting guacamole flavor.
The green was kind of everywhere, as the exterior seasoning was green, plus crunching in revealed that even the interiors of the chips were green. The flavor was somewhat disappointing. It didn't actually taste like guacamole, but people still liked the salty toasted corn taste a lot, and the shape and strong crunch made these fun to eat. So these were kind of like El Sabroso's Guacachip, which also tasted good but promised guac and didn't deliver much of it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like toasted corn, nobody could smell any avocado or guac.
From the package: “Get your flavor on!™” ... “The bold flavor of Guacamole comes from an awesome combo of a savory corn snack with the buttery, rich flavor of real ripe avocados.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (43 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whale of A Deli, Point Reyes Station, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road