Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
Taste test: This narrow bag contained small discs that looked kind of like cheese puffs but evidently were something quite different — the main ingredient was not corn meal (and indeed there was none of that) but instead, cheese. The crisps were about half an inch in diameter and thin, with multiple air holes in some of them that had them looking quite different from the dominant disc shapes.
I crunched in to find a very crunchy, dense feel that defied how light they looked and also made it entirely clear that they were not cheese puffs in any way. There was a very intense, slightly spicy, cheddar flavor that reminded me of cheese straws.
They were pretty good, quite an intense hit of cheese, but what this has to do with Taco Bell, I have no idea.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong and nice, cheddar and spices.
From the package: “It's cheese. It's bold seasonings. That's it.” ... “100% real cheese + our bold Mexican spices make this a craveable, crunchy, oven-baked snack.” ... “Spice level: warm”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road