Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
Taste test: These Cheddar Crisps looked a lot like the Nacho version, small and disc-shaped, with just about the same orange color, with the addition of some sparse, dark red seasoning bits.I crunched in find a taste and feel that was a lot like the Nacho ones, again very crunchy and with lots of cheese, but this time far more zesty and with a good mild kick of heat.
The flavor didn't seem all that close to the corresponding Taco Bell hot sauce packets, nor the tortilla chips based on the Fire sauce, but it was a good taste with some mild kick..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Zesty, it did remind me of Taco Bell's Fire Sauce.
From the package: “It's cheese. It's bold seasonings. That's it.” ... “100% real cheese + the heat of our Fire Sauce make this a craveable, crunchy, oven-baked snack.” ... “Spice level: fierce”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sugar Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road