T.G.I. Friday's Quesadilla Cheese Snack Chips
Taste test: These thin, light snacks were shaped kind of like miniaturized versions of the semicircular style of quesadillas cut diagonally into wedges.
In this case, there were two perforations in each semicircular piece to allow it to be broken into three 60-degree wedges. In some cases, the perfections had already broken. Each piece was thin on the outside and hollow on the inside, kind of like a Cheez-It, but bigger and hollower. There was a great tangy cheese seasoning on the outside. The seasoning was a brighter shade of orange than it showed in the picture, and it was quite tasty, so these were a winner.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Friday's® Cheese Quesadilla snacks are crunchy and loaded with cheddar cheese flavor making it the perfect anytime snack.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road