T.G.I. Friday's Quesadilla Cheese Snack Chips
Taste test: These thin, light snacks were shaped kind of like miniaturized versions of the semicircular style of quesadillas cut diagonally into wedges.
In this case, there were two perforations in each semicircular piece to allow it to be broken into three 60-degree wedges. In some cases, the perfections had already broken. Each piece was thin on the outside and hollow on the inside, kind of like a Cheez-It, but bigger and hollower. There was a great tangy cheese seasoning on the outside. The seasoning was a brighter shade of orange than it showed in the picture, and it was quite tasty, so these were a winner.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Friday's® Cheese Quesadilla snacks are crunchy and loaded with cheddar cheese flavor making it the perfect anytime snack.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road