T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins Snack Chips Savory Grill
Taste test: This version of Potato Skins seemed to have less seasoning visible than other TGIF flavors, but it was still a very tasty mix of spices, with a good grilled flavor.
The flavor power was all on one side of the Skins. The shape and texture were the same as the other varieties of Potato Skins, basically a long oval-shaped thing with some curvature to it (thought not nearly as curved as the pictured on the bag showed), thicker than potato chips but really more of the texture of a slice of potato than an actual potato skin. Our tasters liked these.
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Barely any, just a slight but pleasant grill sort of smell.
From the package: “TGI Friday's® Savory Grill Potato Skins capture the rich, right off the grill seared marinade flavor combined with Worcestershire sauce and a hearty baked potato. These potato skins bring your favorite tastes from the grill to your house. One bite and you'll never look at a grill the same way again.”
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Grill Flavored Snacks (8 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road